Mauslocherhof is a self-contained farm that operates according to the principle of sustainability and in harmony with nature. We embrace both tradition and modernity because we view them as complementing each other to create great results. In our vineyards we cultivate traditional Alto Adige grape varietals. Red varietals: Lagrein, Merlot, Pinot Noir. White varietals: Gewürztraminer, Goldmuskateller, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc. We rely on the modern vinification methods in order to process the grapes gently and with care. This way we sustain and enhance the quality gained in the vineyard, thanks to hard work.
South Tyrolean wines from sustainable cultivation
Sustainable, natural, local
Our guiding principles and our credo
- respect for nature - living with nature (sustainability)
- diversity and individuality
- quality rather than quantity (we only produce high quality wines)
- hard work and passion in the vineyard and in the cellar
- commitment to quality, care and nature
- environmental awareness goes hand in hand with plant protection
- honesty and authenticity: alpine wine-making in Alto Adige, firmly rooted in the Tscherms region
- our wines are unique and by no means conventional
These guiding principles reflect our philosophy. We are taking it to heart every single day and are giving our best to express it in each bottle of wine that we make.
The living fabric of this planet, today and tomorrow
For us working in the vineyard and in the cellar means to keep things intact for future generations. We use a holistic approach and view things from different perspectives, guided by the principles of biodiversity, healthy soils, the preservation of the environment, the careful management of resources and the conservation of the countryside. We believe that working on the basis of sustainability ultimately leads to great satisfaction. It requires searching for solutions and adapting to new situations, no matter if it is about our grapevines, our soils or our wines.